Treat your hair to some therapy
Get quick results that are 86% faster* with the Wet2Straight™ Straightener - designed for use on towel dried hair so there is no need to blow dry! See the excess water vaporise into steam, escaping through vent holes – this steam hydration therapy is kind to hair, and gives quick and longer lasting, super straight results*.
Tested by an independent consumer panel vs. their current dryer and straightener, consumers agreed:*
- 86% agreed that using Wet2Straight™ was quicker than blow–drying and then straightening
- 80% agreed that it kept their hair frizz free for up to 8 hours
- 85% agreed that Wet2Straight™ left their hair straighter and smoother for longer
- 82% consumers preferred Wet2Straight™ to their current straighteners and would recommend it to a friend
Visit the Therapy Collection microsite to find out more.
*Blind panel test of 60 consumers in 2009 vs. their current dryer & straightener. Respondents agreed.
How does Wet2Straight™ work?
Unlike conventional straighteners Wet2Straight™ is designed for use on towel dried hair, therefore no need to blow dry! As the excess water vaporises into steam, it escapes through specifically designed vent holes creating a “Sssssssss” sound. We call this the steam hydration therapy, which locks in the right amount of moisture for quicker, kinder and longer lasting results.
The Wet2Straight™ Coating
Ceramic plates infused with heat-activated Micro Conditioners which are evenly emitted on to the hair to create smooth hair all day long.
- 86% faster*
- Advanced Ceramic plates infused with frizz resist Micro Conditioners
- For wet and dry use
- Digital temperature display, 10 settings 140°C - 230°C
- Ready in 15 seconds – beeps when ready
- Longer length 110mm plates
- Floating plate for even pressure on the hair during styling
- Auto shut off after 60 minutes
- Turbo boost function
- Temperature lock function
- Heat resistant pouch
- Worldwide voltage
- Swivel cord